Want to know how to start a blog in 2020?
That’s the best decision I ever made in my life to start a blog,
Here is the deal;
Do you want to make passive income on autopilot through blogging, which helps you to live life like a boss? So starting a blog is the first and crucial step that leads you to success.
But, After reading this guide, you will start your blog today and make a path for your success.
Starting a blog is not complicated at all, but all you need some guidance, which helps you to start a blog in 2020.
Here are the seven easy steps to start your profitable blog without making a mistake and some bonus tips which help you to scale your new branded blog.
Let’s dive into it,
- Step 1: Choose a Niche for Your Blog
- Step 2: Choose a Good Domain For Your Blog
- Step 3: Find a Good Web Hosting Provider and Domain
- Step 4: Set Up Your WordPress Blog
- Step 5: Choose an Attention-Grabbing Theme For Your Blog
- Step 6: Some Essential Plugin For Your Blog
- Step 7: Write and Publish Your First Blog Post and Make It Live
- Bonus: Some Ways to Make Money From Your Blog
Before starting the full process for making a profitable blog,
Maybe some of you are thinking, why you should start a blog in 2020?
I always prefer to say that 2020 is the golden arena for starting a blog and grow it,
Because blogging is becoming tough day by day and if you started today, so you have more opportunities/chances, then others who will start later than you.
There are so many benefits if you start your blog and grow it, Here some Unforgettable Benefits of blogging which helps you :
- Express Yourself – Blogging is the platform that allows you to express yourself by writing the content for your audience.
- You can help others and gain fans – You can help the readers by writing the content on your blog, and by this, they will become your true fans which always there for your support.
- Make Money Online – Yes, You can make money from your blog by doing Affiliate Marketing and Running Ads.
I think you got an idea about why you started and how blogging will help you
Let’s dive in,